Most mobile phone mast rents can be reviewed every 3 to 5 years according to the terms of the lease. During this period, mobile phone mast rents can significantly increase. The Phone Mast Advice Company will not only secure the highest rent possible for your mobile phone mast, we will also ensure the increased rent is backdated to the date the rent review was due. In some cases, there may be more than one rent review outstanding.
Our vast knowledge and extensive database of comparable deals guarantees successful negotiations with any phone mast operators. Even in the current climate, we are negotiating significant increases in rent.
The Phone Mast Advice Company can also provide expert reports should your rent review require third party determination by an independent expert or arbitrator.
- Airwave Solutions lease / agreement ( previously O2 Airwave / Airwave mmO2 )
- Arqiva lease / agreement ( previously Crown Castle )
- Hutchinson 3G ( H3G ) lease / agreement
- National Grid Wireless lease / agreement
- O2 UK lease / agreement ( previously BT Cellnet / Cellnet / Telecom Securicor )
- Orange lease / agreement ( previously Hutchinson Microtel )
- T-Mobile UK lease / agreement ( previously One 2 One )
- Vodafone lease / agreement
- Mobile Broadband Networks Ltd ( MBNL ) lease / agreement
- Everything Everywhere Ltd lease / agreement ( previously Orange PCS and T-Mobile UK )
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd ( CTIL ) lease / agreement
The Phone Mast Advice Company can provide expert reports should your rent review require 3rd party determination by an independent expert or arbitrator.
Even in the current climate we are still agreeing mobile phone mast rental increases with Airwave Solutions Limited , O2 UK Limited , Orange , MBNL ( Mobile Broadband Networks Limited) , H3G ( Hutchinson 3 G ) Arqiva , National Grid Wireless , Vodafone Limited , T Mobile UK Limited
Mobile phone operators are now sending out letters to Landlord’s requesting a reduction in rent or risk losing your mobile phone mast income. As a result The Phone Mast Advice Company is now offering a rent protection advice service.